Ordering From Globalcomm
How can I order from Globalcomm?
- Place your order online or over the phone.
- We do not accept mail orders or purchase orders.
- We accept PayPal
- We do not currently accept Bitcoin.
How does Global Communications calculate sales tax?
The tax rate applied to your order will generally be the combined state and local rate for the address where your order is approved or shipped. Therefore, the tax rate applied to your order may be different for an order shipped to your home address than it would be for the same order shipped to your work address.
What if I am tax-exempt?
If you are a tax exempt organization, please contact us at 1-580-237-9900 for assistance. We will ask you to fax us a copy of your tax exempt certificate to 1-580-237-9901. You will then place the order with us over the phone.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing address matches that of your payment method to avoid delays in order processing. We do not accept Bitcoin. If you have an account, you can even securely save your payment method(s) for later use.
Discounts & Promotions
Do discount codes stack?
What does the Order Status mean?
- New - Your order has been accepted and will be processed soon.
- Processing - Your order has been transmitted to the packing/shipping department (or one of our distributors), and our warehouse monkeys are gathering all of your goodies and preparing them to be shipped.
- Partial Shipment - Some of the items have been shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Shipped - Your order has been fully shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Canceled - Your order has been canceled, and your credit card has not been billed.
What are those "Incomplete Orders" in my account history?
Those are shopping carts that you did not check out. You can view and complete the order at any time in the future. Those orders stay with your account so, for example, you can start an order at work and then complete the order from home.
To delete an incomplete order from your account, hit the Complete this Order button. Click on the "Cart" link and remove all items from your cart.
Changes & Cancellations
Can I make changes to my order?
We may be able to if your order still shows as "New" status.
Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Once the order has been sent to our warehouse for processing, neither you nor our customer service staff can change it. If your order status says anything other than "New," it can no longer be changed or canceled.
What's your cancellation policy?
You have the ability to cancel your own order, as long as it still shows as "New" status. To cancel your order, go to your Order Management page. Click the "Cancel" link, and confirm the cancellation on the confirmation page. Your credit card will not be charged. Once an order is canceled, it cannot be recovered.
Privacy & Security